Friday, March 23, 2012

#130 ACTION FAN Nr. 21


A new number of AF has just been released! I have already read it, and it surprises me, that the magazine brings each time more and more articles about vintage toy lines, this are great news (for me at least). This time there are articles about the following topics:
  • Bravestarr
  • Masters of the Universe (Interview with Mike Bock)
  • Madelman
  • Star Wars vintage figures
  • Resident Evil
  • Chuck Norris Karate Kommandos
  • Muhammad Ali
  • and some more...

I like the mixture of popular toy lines with others that are quite rare nowadays. Also interesting is the mixture from toys from the 70s, 80s, 90s, 00s and 10s, so there's for sure something interesting in it.

I recommend that you download it from its website: actionfan.wordpress.com. Have fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment