Wednesday, May 23, 2012

#152 FIGURAS EN ACCIÓN (F.E.A.) Nr. 6


The last issue of F.E.A. is not published and can be downloaded for free as usual. This number is somehow special for me, since I had the chance to interview Xavier Arumí (Rosaspage.com), author of many books dealing with Spanish and foreign toy companies, and which have been (or will be) advertised in this website. 

This latest issue of our magazine includes articles about Madelman in Mexico, G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero, Top Toys, Micro Machines and La Corona Mágica (Spanish cartoon series) plus the usual sections: news, interview, books and museums. This time it will be a bit shorter than the previous numbers, but worth reading!

The Micro Machines article has been written by myself, and covers the story of Micro Machines in general and also in Spain. If you can read Spanish, I’d be very happy if you download F.E.A. and tell me about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment